14 Bolt Kingpin 60 Front Steering Roller Axle
Crane Axle’s heavy-duty 14 Bolt Axle Assemblies start with a Brand New USA Made 14 Bolt Axle Housing that is cast from high-strength nodular iron. Our team expertly machine presses 4” x ½” (.500”) wall DOM Tubes into that housing for increased strength to resist bending & torsion. From there, the axles are assembled to your chosen Specs.
100% designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA
Crane Axle Inner C’s, Knuckles, and Diff Cover
Cast from 8620 Chromoly Steel
We start with the finest domestic grade 8620 chromoly steel and have our Dana 60 Knuckles cast in the USA. This allows for strict quality control and for a better end product.
After casting, each part is individually CNC machined for maximum precision. Our process systems ensure a consistent end product every time.
MIG Welded Install
The Dana 60 Inner C’s are expertly MIG welded by our fabricators to your 4” x ½” (.500) DOM Tubes. Once these things are burned on, they aren’t going anywhere.
We can safely say we stand by our products because they have been tested in the roughest of riding. From trail riding to rock racing, these knuckles will hold up. Crane Axle Inner C’s and Knuckles can be seen on the rigs of racers such as Bubba Bacon, Randall Key, Wes Kean, and more. These guys abuse and put these knuckles to the test. This includes use in Southern Rock Racing Series, Pro Rock Racing, and Ultra 4.
Ride without worry. Many of the parts and components used in Crane Axle Assemblies are covered by lifetime warranties.
- Crane Axle Inner C’s, Knuckles, and Diff Cover– Lifetime Warranty
Standard WMS choices
We offer standard Wheel Mount Surface choices of 65", 67", 69" (STD GM 1 Ton Width) and 72" widths. Custom Wheel Mount Surfaces can also be done by calling a representative at (931) 807-8013
Included in this Assembly:
- You can add options now or wait until final assembly of your project.
- The brake options are 12.5" 3/4 ton GM brake kit or our 14" lightweight brake package.
- Differential cover options are a 14 Bolt Cover or a 13 Bolt Cover. If a 13 Bolt Cover is chosen, we shave the housing for you!
- We have standard widths for total wheel mount to wheel mount width. 65", 67", 69" (STD GM 1 Ton Width) and 72" widths. Pick the width that works best for your project! Custom Wheel Mount Surfaces can also be done by calling a representative at (931) 807-8013
- Add the Crane REV14 Inner Axle Seal Kit to seal 30 or 35 spline inner axle shafts.