- Designed for the Dana 80 axle.
- Utilizes U-Bolts for ease of maintenance and repair.
- Forged for strength and sound internal structure.
- 1480 U-Joint Series. (specs below)
The 1480 series yoke is designed for the Dana 80 axle.
Why Choose U-Bolts?
This 1480 Dana 80 Yoke was designed to use U-Bolts for ease of maintenance and repair. While using straps instead, if you were to snap a U-Joint or break a strap, the bolt holding the strap in the yoke can be snapped off inside. This makes it difficult to remove. With U-Bolts, all you have to do is throw in a new U-Bolt and you're good to go.
Forged for Strength
These are Forged Yokes, making them stronger and having sound internal structure.
Specs of this U-Joint Yoke
|Spline Pressure Angle||45 deg|
|Ground Hub Diameter||2.500|
|Length Thru Bore||2.000|
|Centerline of Joint to End of Spline||4.231|
|Universal Joint Retaining Width||4.188|
|Universal Joint Bearing Diameter||1.375|
- 1 - 1480 Dana 80 Forged U-Bolt Yoke
- 2 - U-Bolts (with Nuts and Lock Washers)