Crane Axle’s heavy-duty 14 Bolt Axle Assemblies start with a Brand New USA Made 14 Bolt Axle Housing that is cast from high-strength nodular iron. Our team expertly machine presses 4” x ½” (.500”) wall DOM Tubes into that housing for increased strength to resist bending & torsion. From there, the axles are assembled to your chosen Specs.
100% designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA.
Quality Installed Components
The chosen components for our Axle Assemblies are the best that we could find on the market. You’ll end up with a strong and durable end product equipped with components from Timken, Yukon, Dana/Spicer, ARB, Wilwood, and/or others.
Ride without worry. Many of the parts and components used in Crane Axle Assemblies are covered by lifetime warranties.
- Crane Axle Spindles and Unit Bearing Cups – Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defect or failure
Standard WMS choices
We offer standard Wheel Mount Surface choices of 65", 67", 69" (STD GM 1 Ton Width) and 72" widths. Pick the width that works best for your project! Custom Wheel Mount Surfaces can also be done by calling a representative at (931) 807-8013.
Included in this Assembly:
- You can add options now or wait until final assembly of your project.
- The brake options are 12.5" 3/4 ton GM brake kit or our 14" lightweight brake package.
- Differential cover options are a 14 Bolt Cover or a 13 Bolt Cover. If a 13 Bolt Cover is chosen, we shave the housing for you.
- We have standard widths for total wheel mount to wheel mount width. 65", 67", 69" (STD GM 1 Ton Width) and 72" widths. Pick the width that works best for your project! Custom Wheel Mount Surfaces can also be done by calling a representative at (931) 807-8013.