Have the ability to get on and off the trail every time. If it’s off-road reliability that you’re searching for, install one of these bad boys on your rig and hammer down with less worry. The only true solution to driving as hard as you want is quality parts built to withstand abuse.
Crane Axle’s heavy-duty 14 Bolt Axle Assemblies start with a Brand New USA Made 14 Bolt Axle Housing that is cast from high-strength nodular iron. Our team expertly machine presses 4” x ½” (.500”) wall DOM Tubes into that housing for increased strength to resist bending & torsion. From there, the axles are assembled to your chosen Specs.
100% designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA
Crane Axle Inner C’s, Knuckles, and Diff Cover
Cast from 8620 Chromoly Steel
We start with the finest domestic grade 8620 chromoly steel and have our Magnum Knuckles cast in the USA. This allows for strict quality control and for a better end product.
After casting, each part is individually CNC machined for maximum precision. Our process systems ensure a consistent end product every time.
MIG Welded Install
The Magnum Inner C’s are expertly MIG welded by our fabricators to your 4” x ½” (.500) DOM Tubes. Once these things are burned on, they aren’t going anywhere.
We can safely say we stand by our products because they have been tested in the roughest of riding. From trail riding to rock racing, these knuckles will hold up. Crane Axle Inner C’s and Knuckles can be seen on the rigs of racers such as Bubba Bacon, Randall Key, Wes Kean, and more. These guys abuse and put these knuckles to the test. This includes use in Southern Rock Racing Series, Pro Rock Racing, and Ultra 4.
Quality Installed Components
The chosen components for our Axle Assemblies are the best that we could find on the market. You’ll end up with a strong and durable end product equipped with components from Timken, Yukon, Dana/Spicer, ARB, Wilwood, and/or others.
Ride without worry. Many of the parts and components used in Crane Axle Assemblies are covered by lifetime warranties.
- Crane Axle Inner C’s, Knuckles, and Diff Cover– Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defect or failure
- RCV Axle Shafts - Lifetime Warranty against breakage up to a 43" tire
Standard WMS choices
We offer standard Wheel Mount Surface choices of 65", 67", 69" (STD GM 1 Ton Width) and 72" widths. Custom Wheel Mount Surfaces can also be done by calling a representative at (931) 807-8013
Included in this Assembly:
The base price is a complete front axle assembly ready for your link mounts and shock mounts. This assembly includes a new 14 Bolt Center Section with 4" x ½” (.500) wall DOM tubes. We install Crane Magnum Knuckles, High Steer Arms and Bearings. The Magnum Unit bearing adapters with Timken unit bearings drilled to 8 x 6.5" finish out the outers. The ring & pinion ratio of your choice is professionally installed with Timken bearings and Crane REV1440 Seals
- Ouverson Super 8 2 1/2 Ton Hubs and spindles can be optioned if Timken unit bearings are not wanted.
- The brake option is our 14" lightweight brake package which uses quality components from Wilwood and others.
- Axle shafts are RCV Big Bell 40 spline inner shafts. Outer shafts will be large 32 spline for unit bearings or 47 spline for Ouverson Super 8 2 1/2 Ton Hubs.
- Differential cover options are a 14 Bolt Cover or a 13 Bolt Cover. If a 13 Bolt Cover is chosen, we shave the housing for you!
- Choose what locker type you want. Standard is a 40 spline spool. You can choose a 40 spline ARB air locker.
- We have standard widths for total wheel mount to wheel mount width. 65", 67", 69" (STD GM 1 Ton Width) and 72" widths. Pick the width that works best for your project! Custom Wheel Mount Surfaces can also be done by calling a representative at (931) 807-8013.