APE Truggy Chassis (Extended Cab)
This chassis provides a good platform for building a functional crawler or a high performance race buggy. We have carefully designed the chassis for strength, impact point bracing, functional storage and versatility. Check out the key specs listed below and feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. This chassis adds an additional 5" of interior cab space comparatively to the "Standard Cab" length for additional storage or bigger fellas.
- 115"-125" Recommended Wheel Base
- Motor Options: Will fit standard LS series motors or similar size small block motors, 22re, Suzuki 1.3L or similar size
- Front or rear radiator mounting locations
- Optional link mounts available for suspension setup with correct double triangulated 4-link
- Rear suspension can be setup with either double triangulated 4 link or a trailing arm setup
- Front & rear Anti-rock sway bar mounting locations
- Front winch mounting location
- Main frame built with 1.75 x 0.120 Wall DOM with 1.5" x .120 Wall DOM interior tubes
- Optional upgrade to 1.75 X .188 Wall DOM main frame rails, A & B-pillar tubes
- 8" center console setup for shifters and functional storage compartments
NOTE: IF INSTORE PICKUP IS SELECTED DURING CHECKOUT THEN A SALES TAX RATE OF 9.75% WILL BE ADDED TO THE ORDER.
NOTE: IF FREIGHT SHIPPING IS SELECTED DURING CHECKOUT THEN FREIGHT WILL BE CALCULATED AND CHARGED UPON CHASSIS COMPLETION AND PRIOR TO SHIPPING.
If you would like a pricing for a turnkey APE Truggy don't hesitate to contact us.